If we optimize correctly with correct OS after rooting, we can see some Improvements. So, after rooting, I can expect a Lag-free experience? Also, if we hibernate and eliminate a lot of unwanted apps and optimize some apps, your device is hardware limited. But, within these limits, we can enhance the performance by 30-40% compared with your old usage. If you use Pixel Experience Custom ROMs, you can expect a 50-80% improvement in performance. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra Useful contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
- But you should know that the Asus-Merlin only supports dual-band AC routers starting from AC66U_B1 to the top.
- Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- You can download and install the latest and original stock ROM (Firmware) for free.
- So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list.
- Every ASUS router lets you set up a private ‘Guest’ network with completely separate login credentials.
And generally, if you choose to use Merlin, you’re on your own in getting support since Asus won’t help if you get into trouble. In return, it requires a bit of networking know-how handle. And it entails some risks, too, since you’ll waive the warranty (if you brick your router using it) and the vendor’s support. Everyone will enjoy the better stability Merlin brings to an Asus router when that’s the case. But for the most part, Merlin is a geeky option for advanced users. Specifically, using an Asuswrt router unit to host a Merlin satellite is not a good idea. But again, your mileage will vary, and generally, it’s best to use Merlin consistently when possible.
- Adjust bandwidth between individual devices on the network to make sure one persons’ streaming or downloading doesn’t hog all your bandwidth.
- Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
- And his selective approach to feature addition doesn’t put that improved stability at risk by possibly introducing new bugs along with features.
- This is a bit of a “bonus” tweak, and it’s inspired by our article “Moving Your ‘Non-Movable’ Android Apps to an SD Card“.
- And that brings us to how you can put Merlin on your supported router today.
Here are the best Flashing Tools available to flash any Android phone. For connect asus Mobile to the Laptop, you have to install Asus USB Driver in the Windows Pc.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting our website. With an app like App2SD, we can see which apps can be moved before the tweak is made.
It can also restore the backup you have made which includes the pre-installed apps and custom apps backup from the computer. The latest version of Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is v2.0.1 and it comes with some improved features and also with improved speed. Also, it has recorded a higher success rate in Asus device flashing. If you are looking for the latest version of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool, then you are lading on the right page. Here you can download the latest updated version of Asus Zenfone Flash Tool for completely free without waiting longer. Asus Flash Tool most recent Stock Firmware version direct download links is given below. If you are interested, then click on the download button to start downloading this tool.